Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

powerbeats pro firmware updating Problem

Powerbeats pro wireless earphone firmware is supposed to be updated automatically

on iPhone devices when paired. My phone, iPhone pro 12 has the latest version of

the software. But, mine is not updated automatically on iphone pro12. I was

informed that the latest firmware is 4E64. However that of mine is 4A394. Pls

let me know what the problem is.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 10:36 PM

4 replies

Jun 9, 2022 6:51 AM in response to SJ_77

Welcome SJ_77,

In order for the PowerBeats to update firmware, you'd also need to have an updated iPhone. If needed, backup and get up to date using these steps: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch wirelessly

1. Back up your device using iCloud or your computer.
2. Plug your device into power and connect to the internet with Wi-Fi.
3. Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
4. If you see two software update options available, choose the one that you want to install.

The Settings app on iPhone showing options to update to iOS 14.8 or iOS 15.

5. Tap Install Now. If you see Download and Install instead, tap it to download the update, enter your passcode, then tap Install Now. If you don't know your passcode, learn what to do.

You might see that your device is up to date and that there's an upgrade available. For example, even if your device is up to date with the latest version of iOS 14, there might be an option to upgrade to iOS 15. You might want to upgrade iOS when you pair an accessory with iPhone.

After updating your iPhone, connect your PowerBeats Pro to the iPhone. Listen to audio for about 30 seconds and then put them back into the case. Leave them connected to the iPhone for 30 minutes. Then attempt to use them and see if the issue continues to occur.

The following explains that firmware process: About Beats Updater - Apple Support

Let us know if that helps out or not, cheers.

powerbeats pro firmware updating Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.