Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot send Mail on my iPhone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 6:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 6:27 AM

After adding your email account as per the instructions provided in the support article that led you here, you can also take a look at this other support article:--> If you can’t send email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support and/or contact your email service provider, checking with them the "sending/receiving" parameters (SMTPIMAP/POP, etc.).

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2022 6:27 AM in response to barblin32

After adding your email account as per the instructions provided in the support article that led you here, you can also take a look at this other support article:--> If you can’t send email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support and/or contact your email service provider, checking with them the "sending/receiving" parameters (SMTPIMAP/POP, etc.).

Regards

Giulio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.