Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to download a iTunes gift card to my Apple Music it keeps telling me that iTunes has bee disabled. Please help idk what to do

When I try to download my iTunes gift card for my music it tells me my iTunes has been disabled. Idk what to

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 9:31 AM

Hello ~ Go ahead an contact support as this is Apple’s way to let you know that there may be an issue with your account.

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Contact through link or by going to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support or:

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2022 9:31 AM in response to Gunner1122-16-05

Hello ~ Go ahead an contact support as this is Apple’s way to let you know that there may be an issue with your account.

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

Contact through link or by going to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support or:

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

When I try to download a iTunes gift card to my Apple Music it keeps telling me that iTunes has bee disabled. Please help idk what to do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.