Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spam app

I keep having double down app popping up on my iPhone 13 pro max . I never downloaded it but it keeps popping up on my iPhone no matter what program I am using

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 9:04 AM

If you're sure that that app hasn't been downloaded (and it doesn't appear among your apps anywhere), it might be just an advertising popup.

Have you tried to clear your Safari history & cookies, as per these instructions:--> Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. When done, restart your iPhone.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2022 9:04 AM in response to hilld6

If you're sure that that app hasn't been downloaded (and it doesn't appear among your apps anywhere), it might be just an advertising popup.

Have you tried to clear your Safari history & cookies, as per these instructions:--> Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. When done, restart your iPhone.

Regards

Giulio

Spam app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.