Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pictures rotating

Hello everyone. I have an issue regarding the pictures i m sending on whatsapp, meaning when i send a picture it turns upside down. Has anyone experienced something like that as well? Thanks in advance for your help and reply.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 12:09 PM

1 reply

Jun 9, 2022 12:38 PM in response to Stanionut

Greetings Stanionut,

That's a great question! If photos you're sending are being sent upside down and WhatsApp is the only application having this issue, you'll want to complete the troubleshooting steps listed below. These steps are great for resolving application specific issues. You can also find these steps outlined in the following article.

1. "Force the app to close."
  2. "Restart your iPhone."
  3. "To see if updates are available for the app, open the App Store, tap your profile icon, then scroll down to see if updates are available. If updates aren't available for the app, update the software on your iPhone or iPad."
  4. "Delete the app. When you do this, you might lose data that was stored in the app. Then redownload the app. Then check to see if the problem with the app is fixed."

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Even though the title of the article references different issues, these steps can still be beneficial. If you continue to have issues after those steps, you'll want to reach out to WhatsApp for additional support. You can find their contact and support options via the link below.

Contact WhatsApp

Take care!

Pictures rotating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.