Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fraudulent Charges

I've been getting charges from "APPLE.COM/BILL RECORD STORE" for a long time. I see that other members have had it happen to them to thus it is a known issue to you. What do I need to do get rid of them? The only thing I've had from apple are free apps. I don't even have a Apple Wallet or Apple Pay. Please help!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 1:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 1:28 PM

Apple.com/bill chargess that appear in your credit card statement are indeed charges from Apple

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

If you can't find them in you can't them in your purchase history

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support (PH)

It is possible that the charges are located in another Apple ID. It could be your other Apple ID or it can be someones else's like a family member in your family sharing account.

You can always Contact - Official Apple Support to help you further verify that the charges are for

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2022 1:28 PM in response to rayandmj

Apple.com/bill chargess that appear in your credit card statement are indeed charges from Apple

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

If you can't find them in you can't them in your purchase history

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support (PH)

It is possible that the charges are located in another Apple ID. It could be your other Apple ID or it can be someones else's like a family member in your family sharing account.

You can always Contact - Official Apple Support to help you further verify that the charges are for

Fraudulent Charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.