Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost all my music there is a way to get it all back I’m just can’t remember the process to doing so I went to iTunes but it only shows 22 songs and I had over 1500 songs please help me retrieve

I lost all my Apple Music when I cancelled my subscription not internet did it and all my music is gone I know there is a way to retrieve it j just can’t remember I went to iTunes already but it only says 22 songs when I had over 1500 songs

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 11:54 AM

Cancelled 1 month free subscription to Apple Music...shortly after 900 songs went missing, none had been purchased in Apple Music. The 900 songs disappeared off of my MAC.

2 replies

Jun 9, 2022 6:58 AM in response to Jdoucimo

If the Music came from the Apple Music subscription service there is no way to get it back. Tracks from the subscription service require an active subscription. Once you cancelled it, you can no longer have access to them.

If the Music was synced to the iPhone from a computer, then sync it again.

Link-> Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

I lost all my music there is a way to get it all back I’m just can’t remember the process to doing so I went to iTunes but it only shows 22 songs and I had over 1500 songs please help me retrieve

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.