Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can´t get replacement AirPod to pair! Help!

I got a replacement for my right AirpodPro, and I followed the steps in the article and they won´t connect. If I only put one Airpod in the case, the light goes to white quite quickly and I can pair each Airpod to my iPhone but only one sounds at a time... with both Airpods in the case I can´t get the light to flash white, it just keeps flashing amber. Please help!

Left Airpod is A2084 and right Airpod that was sold as a replacement is A2083.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 6:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 9:16 PM

Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - Apple Support

1. Put both AirPods in your charging case.
  2. Open the lid and check the status light. It should flash amber.
  3. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for a few seconds. The status light should flash white.*

If the status light still flashes amber, connect the case to power, close the lid, and wait 20 minutes. Then open the lid and press and hold the setup button again for a few seconds until the status light flashes white

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2022 9:16 PM in response to AlejaA2

Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - Apple Support

1. Put both AirPods in your charging case.
  2. Open the lid and check the status light. It should flash amber.
  3. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for a few seconds. The status light should flash white.*

If the status light still flashes amber, connect the case to power, close the lid, and wait 20 minutes. Then open the lid and press and hold the setup button again for a few seconds until the status light flashes white

Can´t get replacement AirPod to pair! Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.