Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

accident delete Notes app from iCloud , lost all files in the NOTES app, how to restore them

I accident deleted Notes app from iCloud , lost all files in the NOTES app, how to restore them

Need help

Thank you

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 9:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 9:12 PM

chakrist160 Said:

"accident delete Notes app from iCloud , lost all files in the NOTES app, how to restore them: I accident deleted Notes app from iCloud , lost all files in the NOTES app, how to restore them Need help Thank you"

-------

Troubleshooting Deleted Notes:

A. Where to Go:

B. Restore from a Backup:

Have any backups of your iPhone that contains these notes? If so, restore your iPhone from a backup, and you could recover them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2022 9:12 PM in response to chakrist160

chakrist160 Said:

"accident delete Notes app from iCloud , lost all files in the NOTES app, how to restore them: I accident deleted Notes app from iCloud , lost all files in the NOTES app, how to restore them Need help Thank you"

-------

Troubleshooting Deleted Notes:

A. Where to Go:

B. Restore from a Backup:

Have any backups of your iPhone that contains these notes? If so, restore your iPhone from a backup, and you could recover them.

accident delete Notes app from iCloud , lost all files in the NOTES app, how to restore them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.