Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

Hey so I always use Apple Music which is $10.99 a month, but for some reason every time it has a chance it takes $40-$60 from my account and it happens more then once a month. I have my bank history as well. I’m not sure what to do.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 6:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 8:14 AM

The 40 to 60 are unlikely to be from Apple Music. Apple music can't just randomly charge whatever it wants.

Since Apple charges have no identifying information on your payment's monthly statement, there is no way to know what it s for from there. But again, it's extremely unlikely it is an Apple Music charge at all, unless you are actually buying songs and albums outside of the Apple Music subscription.

Check your active subscriptions and recent purchases. Sounds like you are probably subscribed to something else. If you share your Apple ID or payment methods or are the organizer in Family sharing check with whoever you share them with or are part of your family sharing group.

Link-> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2022 8:14 AM in response to kailyn224

The 40 to 60 are unlikely to be from Apple Music. Apple music can't just randomly charge whatever it wants.

Since Apple charges have no identifying information on your payment's monthly statement, there is no way to know what it s for from there. But again, it's extremely unlikely it is an Apple Music charge at all, unless you are actually buying songs and albums outside of the Apple Music subscription.

Check your active subscriptions and recent purchases. Sounds like you are probably subscribed to something else. If you share your Apple ID or payment methods or are the organizer in Family sharing check with whoever you share them with or are part of your family sharing group.

Link-> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.