Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new apple Iphone is asking for my Icloud security code, but I don't know it.Can u help me get it. I've never used it.

My new apple Iphone 11 is asking for my Icloud security code, but I don't know it. Can u help me get it. I dont remember ever using it on my old Iphone

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 6:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 7:03 AM

Is this what you are seeing? : If you're asked to create a new iCloud security code - Apple Support

This was from iOS 8 when the Keychain servers changed, otherwise, there is no such thing as an iCloud security code anymore. If you use Two-Factor Authentication then it would send a code to log in to a new device to one of your trusted devices. Its dynamical generated, so no way for you to actually know it.

Link-> Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

If neither of these is is, please provide a screen shot of what you are seeing.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2022 7:03 AM in response to BruinBrian

Is this what you are seeing? : If you're asked to create a new iCloud security code - Apple Support

This was from iOS 8 when the Keychain servers changed, otherwise, there is no such thing as an iCloud security code anymore. If you use Two-Factor Authentication then it would send a code to log in to a new device to one of your trusted devices. Its dynamical generated, so no way for you to actually know it.

Link-> Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

If neither of these is is, please provide a screen shot of what you are seeing.

My new apple Iphone is asking for my Icloud security code, but I don't know it.Can u help me get it. I've never used it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.