Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new apple Iphone is asking for my Icloud security code, but I don't know it.Can u help me get it. I've never used it.

My new apple Iphone 11 is asking for my Icloud security code, but I don't know it. Can u help me get it. I dont remember ever using it on my old Iphone

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 6:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 7:03 AM

Is this what you are seeing? : If you're asked to create a new iCloud security code - Apple Support

This was from iOS 8 when the Keychain servers changed, otherwise, there is no such thing as an iCloud security code anymore. If you use Two-Factor Authentication then it would send a code to log in to a new device to one of your trusted devices. Its dynamical generated, so no way for you to actually know it.

Link-> Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

If neither of these is is, please provide a screen shot of what you are seeing.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2022 7:03 AM in response to BruinBrian

Is this what you are seeing? : If you're asked to create a new iCloud security code - Apple Support

This was from iOS 8 when the Keychain servers changed, otherwise, there is no such thing as an iCloud security code anymore. If you use Two-Factor Authentication then it would send a code to log in to a new device to one of your trusted devices. Its dynamical generated, so no way for you to actually know it.

Link-> Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

If neither of these is is, please provide a screen shot of what you are seeing.

My new apple Iphone is asking for my Icloud security code, but I don't know it.Can u help me get it. I've never used it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.