Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay in Puerto Rico

Hello, I would like to know when Apple will implement Apple Pay in Puerto Rico, I am a big fan of the brand and I am disappointed that Apple does not implement Apple Pay in Puerto Rico and that I do everything in the United States.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 6:12 PM

Hello YadielSantiago,

Apple Communities is just filled with other users like yourself, so unfortunately no one here would know what Apple's plans or intentions are as far as bringing their Apple Pay service to more countries.

Apple has brought the Apple Pay service to additional countries since it originally launched as a US only service back in 2014, so it is highly likely they will continue to expand the service to more countries, however when or if that is happening would only be known by Apple. You can view the current countries they offer the Apple Pay service in here: Countries and regions that support Apple Pay

Apple does offer a feedback website where you can submit ideas or suggestions you have for their products and services. You can use that site to let them know you'd like to see the Apple Pay service come to your country.

Product Feedback

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2022 6:12 PM in response to YadielSantiago

Hello YadielSantiago,

Apple Communities is just filled with other users like yourself, so unfortunately no one here would know what Apple's plans or intentions are as far as bringing their Apple Pay service to more countries.

Apple has brought the Apple Pay service to additional countries since it originally launched as a US only service back in 2014, so it is highly likely they will continue to expand the service to more countries, however when or if that is happening would only be known by Apple. You can view the current countries they offer the Apple Pay service in here: Countries and regions that support Apple Pay

Apple does offer a feedback website where you can submit ideas or suggestions you have for their products and services. You can use that site to let them know you'd like to see the Apple Pay service come to your country.

Product Feedback

Cheers!

Apple Pay in Puerto Rico

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.