You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change my payment currency

Pls give me good answer

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 2:53 PM

1 reply

Jun 11, 2022 7:43 AM in response to harsha171

Welcome Harsha171,

If you are looking to change the region for your payment method, these steps should help out: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Change your Apple ID country or region

Before you update your location, you must spend your store credit, cancel your subscriptions, and get a payment method for your new country or region.

What to do before you change your country or region
- Spend any balance remaining on your Apple ID. If you're not sure whether you have a balance, check your Apple Account balance.
- Cancel your subscriptions and wait until the end of the subscription period. 
- Wait for any memberships, pre-orders, movie rentals, or Season Passes to complete, and wait for any pending store credit refunds to process. You can cancel a pre-order.
- Make sure that you have a payment method for your new country or region. See what payment methods you can use.
- Redownload your apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books on any devices that you might use to play or read them in the future. Some types of content might not be available in your new country or region. Learn what types of content and services are available in your new country or region.

Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to change your region
1. Open the Settings app. 
2. Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
3. Tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in.
4. Tap Country/Region.

iPhone showing the Account Settings page.

5. Tap Change Country or Region.
6. Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
7. Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
8. Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.* Learn more about how to change or remove your payment information

Once your region is set, then you should be able to add a card and billing information for that region.

Let us know if this helps out or not.

If not, what is your main goal? Are you trying to add a payment method to your Apple ID or send money?

Cheers.

How can I change my payment currency

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.