Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove subscription only podcast episodes

Is there a way to delete the “subscription only” episodes for podcasts where I never paid for a subscription? Unlike other episodes, I cannot mark as played using the three dots, or by swiping right, not can I access to listen to. I’m referring to episodes dropped when I follow a show, but the provider drops episodes labeled “bonus - subscription”.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 6:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 4:11 PM

This has been bugging me too. I finally found a way. Once you have listened to ALL other episodes in that show…

go to the Show in your library and from the three dot menu in the top right, select “Mark all as played”. This will mark the subscription episodes played as well.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2022 4:11 PM in response to 2SMP

This has been bugging me too. I finally found a way. Once you have listened to ALL other episodes in that show…

go to the Show in your library and from the three dot menu in the top right, select “Mark all as played”. This will mark the subscription episodes played as well.

How to remove subscription only podcast episodes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.