Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple remote dial (the round disc) is not moving - i can't more on the screen with it

my apple remote dial (the round disc) is not moving - i can't more on the screen with it

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 6:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2022 7:06 PM

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

What is your model remote? Identify your Apple TV remote - Apple Support

The touch pad is not supposed to be moving. Glide your thumb over it to invoke a directional navigation input.

Siri Remote at a glance - Apple TV user guide - Apple Support

If the remote doesn’t do anything on screen, then restart the remote and/or pair it again, as described in: If your Apple TV remote isn't working - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2022 7:06 PM in response to Mdeny1

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

What is your model remote? Identify your Apple TV remote - Apple Support

The touch pad is not supposed to be moving. Glide your thumb over it to invoke a directional navigation input.

Siri Remote at a glance - Apple TV user guide - Apple Support

If the remote doesn’t do anything on screen, then restart the remote and/or pair it again, as described in: If your Apple TV remote isn't working - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.