Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery not charging

I have the Macbook Air 2020 and I got it today. The battery is not charging and only stays on 1%. I tried the SMC reset thing and some other methods. Didn't work. Maybe it's just that, it uses more power to setup all of the things or I already need to change the battery

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 2:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 3:08 AM

Hi,

You'd better take your MacBook Air to your local retail AppleStore Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider to be examined your MacBook Air battery and charger related parts there before one year limited warranty is expired.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2022 3:08 AM in response to alicevalge

Hi,

You'd better take your MacBook Air to your local retail AppleStore Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider to be examined your MacBook Air battery and charger related parts there before one year limited warranty is expired.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty

Battery not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.