Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

in my phone iOS software up to date but when I am connect my Mac mini its asking software update is requirement what I have to do

when I connect my phone to Mac mini it asking software update require but my phone software uptodate

Mac mini, macOS 11.5

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 5:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 8:29 AM

Is the advisory you see picured in this Apple article:

If you see "Software update is required to connect to your iOS device" on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

That often happens when you update an iDevice to a new OS level. All the advisory wants to do is apply a small patch to iTunes (10.14 or older) or to the OS (if 10.15 or higher) to make it fully compatible with changes to the iDevice's operating system. It will not update to OS to the next version.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2022 8:29 AM in response to Pattusathish

Is the advisory you see picured in this Apple article:

If you see "Software update is required to connect to your iOS device" on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

That often happens when you update an iDevice to a new OS level. All the advisory wants to do is apply a small patch to iTunes (10.14 or older) or to the OS (if 10.15 or higher) to make it fully compatible with changes to the iDevice's operating system. It will not update to OS to the next version.

in my phone iOS software up to date but when I am connect my Mac mini its asking software update is requirement what I have to do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.