Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Drive file upload isn't progressing

My file upload to iCloud Drive isn't progressing. Info reads 'Uploading 11 items' ' 0 KB of 60.09 GB'. It has been like this for 2 weeks. No progress. There's enough storage available. Internet connection is fine. What can I do to correct this?

I'm using MacOS Monterey 12.4.

Thank you for your consideration and time.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 1:09 PM

Hey there, stepintime.

Are you adding these files through the Finder or using the iCloud webpage? Does this happen with a single file, or is it only occurring when adding that grouping of 11 files? Can other devices upload successfully to iCloud Drive, or do they see the same issue of data not correctly transferring? Have you been able to try with a different Wi-Fi network?

Some general information on how to Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive can be found on this page.

The more info you can provide, the better equipped the community will be to assist.

Take care.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2022 1:09 PM in response to stepintime

Hey there, stepintime.

Are you adding these files through the Finder or using the iCloud webpage? Does this happen with a single file, or is it only occurring when adding that grouping of 11 files? Can other devices upload successfully to iCloud Drive, or do they see the same issue of data not correctly transferring? Have you been able to try with a different Wi-Fi network?

Some general information on how to Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive can be found on this page.

The more info you can provide, the better equipped the community will be to assist.

Take care.

Jun 13, 2022 7:13 AM in response to Brian_P7

Hello there, Brian

I'm going to retrace my steps and see where I may have taken a wrong turn. I use drag & drop perhaps a bit too freely. I'll go through your questions which I appreciate very much. Being self-taught and not a techie by nature, I've wide gaps in my knowledge. So much to learn...

Thank you for sharing your insights.

Best of luck to you and good health.

iCloud Drive file upload isn't progressing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.