Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

eSim option for two phone numbers.

I really need to figure this out for my new job in a few weeks. This article is a bit tough for me to follow. If I’m making a personal call on my personal number. Can someone still call me on my business number and vice versa?

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 10:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 11:48 AM

Yes. Both numbers can be active and make and receive calls and messages at the same time. The carrier for the secondary number will need to support wi-fi calling for you to able to pickup the cal while on a call form the other number, otherwise it will go to voicemail.

See the "Use two phone numbers for calls, messages, and data" section in the support document you posted from.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2022 11:48 AM in response to MikeRobins19

Yes. Both numbers can be active and make and receive calls and messages at the same time. The carrier for the secondary number will need to support wi-fi calling for you to able to pickup the cal while on a call form the other number, otherwise it will go to voicemail.

See the "Use two phone numbers for calls, messages, and data" section in the support document you posted from.

eSim option for two phone numbers.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.