Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need the Apple support number to resolve an iPhone issue

My mom is having "issues" with her iPhone and I think it has to do with iCloud. Her phone is telling her that her browser won't support something. Honestly, I'm not sure of the Exact issue but I know I can't help her and I told her that I've had good service with Apple support via phone. I can't seem to find a support phone# on this site so if anyone can tell me where to find it that would be helpful! Thank you.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 4:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 4:40 PM

if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support: 👉 Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. 

In the US, you may dial 1-800-My-Apple.

Axel F.

11 replies

Jun 10, 2022 8:14 PM in response to Phil46-8

Phil46-8 Said:

"I need the Apple support number to resolve an iPhone issue: [...]I can't seem to find a support phone# on this site so if anyone can tell me where to find it that would be helpful! Thank you."

-------

Requesting a Call from Apple:

Perform a Chat Session:

These are just user-to-user forums. To get call directly from Apple, chat with Apple, requesting that you set one up.

1. Go to: support.apple.com
  2. Scroll Down to "Tell us how we can help"
  3. Select: Get Support
  4. Keep: selecting items until you get option to set up a call.

I need the Apple support number to resolve an iPhone issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.