Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t turn on my caller ID

every time I try to turn on my caller ID it has the loading button and it won’t stop I’ve waited over 20 mins and it’s still loading

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 5:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 6:01 PM

What do the recipients of your calls see? "No Caller ID"

I am sure no, they must be seeing your number. If they are seeing "No Caller ID", then contact your carrier immediately.

This Caller ID issue needs to be addressed by the Cellular Service Provider not Phone Manufacturers (Any brand for that matter)

Watch the GIF below till the end.

In many countries if you are a VIP they (Cellular Service Provider) will enable it for you to toggle it On and OFF, so that your number is not flashed when you call someone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2022 6:01 PM in response to Urmum-

What do the recipients of your calls see? "No Caller ID"

I am sure no, they must be seeing your number. If they are seeing "No Caller ID", then contact your carrier immediately.

This Caller ID issue needs to be addressed by the Cellular Service Provider not Phone Manufacturers (Any brand for that matter)

Watch the GIF below till the end.

In many countries if you are a VIP they (Cellular Service Provider) will enable it for you to toggle it On and OFF, so that your number is not flashed when you call someone.

I can’t turn on my caller ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.