Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone not charging

My iphone 11 pro just all of a sudden refused to charge or show power connected when i insert the charger, but when i turned it off last night it was able to charge to full capacity even without showing charging progress, the cable and the charger are in good condition

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 8:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 9:15 PM

Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2022 9:15 PM in response to 17OJ1989

Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

Jun 10, 2022 9:26 PM in response to 17OJ1989

"Iphone not charging: My iphone 11 pro just all of a sudden refused to charge or show power connected when i insert the charger, but when i turned it off last night it was able to charge to full capacity even without showing charging progress, the cable and the charger are in good condition"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Charge:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. View the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

III. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

IV. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

Jun 10, 2022 9:48 PM in response to 17OJ1989

17OJ1989 Said:

"Iphone not charging: My iphone 11 pro just all of a sudden refused to charge or show power connected when i insert the charger, but when i turned it off last night it was able to charge to full capacity even without showing charging progress, the cable and the charger are in good condition"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Charge:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. View the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

III. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

IV. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

Iphone not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.