Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to buy Apple Care+ For My I Phone 13

I want to buy Apple Protection Plan for my I Phone 13, My Purchase date is 17May, 2022. Can I eligible for any Protection Plan. if yes Then How, Please Help me.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 11:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2022 11:11 PM

abhay_2928 Said:

"want to buy Apple Care+ For My I Phone 13: I want to buy Apple Protection Plan for my I Phone 13, My Purchase date is 17May, 2022. Can I eligible for any Protection Plan. if yes Then How, Please Help me."

-------

Verify Using the Serial Number:

Find the serial number of your iPhone. Then enter here and see if you are still eligible to purchase AppleCare: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2022 11:11 PM in response to abhay_2928

abhay_2928 Said:

"want to buy Apple Care+ For My I Phone 13: I want to buy Apple Protection Plan for my I Phone 13, My Purchase date is 17May, 2022. Can I eligible for any Protection Plan. if yes Then How, Please Help me."

-------

Verify Using the Serial Number:

Find the serial number of your iPhone. Then enter here and see if you are still eligible to purchase AppleCare: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

I want to buy Apple Care+ For My I Phone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.