Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do I have to pay for Apple Music to listen to songs I have already paid for in iTunes?

Why do I have to pay for Apple Music to listen to songs I have already paid for in iTunes?

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 12:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 6:06 AM

You don't. What gave you that impression? See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support to unhide any hidden purchase and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support. Once your content is in your library you can add it to any compatible device that you have.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2022 6:06 AM in response to kc1955

You don't. What gave you that impression? See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support to unhide any hidden purchase and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support. Once your content is in your library you can add it to any compatible device that you have.

tt2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.