Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Security and privacy

Hello Community, 

i need to speak to someone about the problem i have with privacy and security on my Apple Mac mini and my iPhone 13 pro. 

Both of these items let me down when it comes to security and privacy.  The contents of my communication by email is accessed by others and the same goes for my iPhone. I know this because those who hack my Apple mac email confront me on the contents of my email correspondence. The same problem I have with my new iPhone 13 pro. Hackers make contact with those i communicate with very soon after i call. 

Both the Apple products are new and the reason i purchased those is because of the privacy problems I have on line. A while back I contacted Apple regarding my security problems and they recommended i use "hide my email"  that is not working.  

It would seem that i cannot contact anyone on line without interference. Hoping i can find a solution.

Thank you for listening.

Mac mini, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 4:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 5:36 AM

Emails can be hacked via the email servers themselves given the right credentials and or security flaws in the email servers themselves and has nothing to with any local client on a computer.

Best thing if your email accounts have been compromised is to close those accounts and remove them from you computer and create entirely new accounts with totally new names and very strong passwords to access those accounts.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2022 5:36 AM in response to Dell7040

Emails can be hacked via the email servers themselves given the right credentials and or security flaws in the email servers themselves and has nothing to with any local client on a computer.

Best thing if your email accounts have been compromised is to close those accounts and remove them from you computer and create entirely new accounts with totally new names and very strong passwords to access those accounts.

Security and privacy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.