Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to reset my security questions or just delete my apple id

I forgot my security question answers. I am not using this id anymore, just wanted to delete this id, please help me out on this

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 8:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 9:13 PM

You will have to work with Apple support to regain access to that AppleID if you wish to delete it. To delete an AppleID, you must be able to login to it. That act of successfully logging into an AppleID you own and control is what allows you to request it’s deletion in the first place. If you cannot login to an AppleID, you cannot even request it’s deletion, and Apple would never delete an AppleID if you cannot demostrate you control it by logging in successfully.

See -> How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2022 9:13 PM in response to prakadheshwaran

You will have to work with Apple support to regain access to that AppleID if you wish to delete it. To delete an AppleID, you must be able to login to it. That act of successfully logging into an AppleID you own and control is what allows you to request it’s deletion in the first place. If you cannot login to an AppleID, you cannot even request it’s deletion, and Apple would never delete an AppleID if you cannot demostrate you control it by logging in successfully.

See -> How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

Need to reset my security questions or just delete my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.