Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XS Max restart device every time after update

Hello I would like to ask you some questions. Just when someone asked me that the iPhone XS Max suddenly went off like the battery ran out. When disconnecting the charger When the charger is plugged in, it works normally as if nothing happened at all. And this symptom has disappeared since iOS 15.0 update. It happened because of what reason? At the moment, it's seen by many people. People who use XS also have it, but I ever asked Apple's support and they responded. It's caused by software. Is it possible that it's caused by hardware? This symptom is all at the same time. and such symptoms healed at the same time Both replaced the battery and cleaned the device, not lost. Is it possible that it is caused by hardware or have to wait for apple to fix this software only?

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 10:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 10:41 PM

Seesar wrote: "...Both replaced the battery and cleaned the device..."

What's the Maximum Capacity % here?...

Settings > Battery > Battery Health

Was the battery replaced by a qualified technician using a genuine iPhone battery?...

About genuine iPhone batteries

Repair Provider Verification - Official Apple Support

õ¿õ¬

4 replies

iPhone XS Max restart device every time after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.