Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Websites not loading

After most recent update 15.5 some websites will not load on my new (less than 2 months) iPad Pro. Everything was working just fine prior to this update.

iPad Air, iOS 10

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 10:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 11:27 PM

I would try to clean your Safari cache, using these instructions:--> Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

When done, force restart your device, performing these steps:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top (power) button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 10-20 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear, the one with the "slider" to turn the device off included).

If the issue still persists, since your iPad is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2022 11:27 PM in response to BnnJnRxrth

I would try to clean your Safari cache, using these instructions:--> Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

When done, force restart your device, performing these steps:

• On an iPad with a Home button: Press and hold the top (power) button and the Home button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
  • On other iPad models: Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 10-20 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear, the one with the "slider" to turn the device off included).

If the issue still persists, since your iPad is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Websites not loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.