Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much for battery replacement ?

How much to replace battery?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 9:51 AM

Depends on your location. It's $49 plus tax in the United States if performed directly by Apple at an Apple Store, but can be different in other countries and can include different fees including shipping and/or diagnostics. For instance, I read about someone who was trying to get it done in the Philippines, and the only way was through an Apple Authorized Service Provider (where they're free to charge diagnostic fees and set their own prices for the service). This one had a mandatory diagnostic fee (even if they didn't change the battery) and I believe altogether it was about the equivalent of US $160.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2022 9:51 AM in response to aly47

Depends on your location. It's $49 plus tax in the United States if performed directly by Apple at an Apple Store, but can be different in other countries and can include different fees including shipping and/or diagnostics. For instance, I read about someone who was trying to get it done in the Philippines, and the only way was through an Apple Authorized Service Provider (where they're free to charge diagnostic fees and set their own prices for the service). This one had a mandatory diagnostic fee (even if they didn't change the battery) and I believe altogether it was about the equivalent of US $160.

How much for battery replacement ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.