Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my HP D110 printer will not connect with my new fiber optic router. Wifi set up wizard recognizes the network but says it is an invalid passphrase when it is run. Can anyone help?

PLease help. Printer will not connect with fiber optic router.

iMac Pro

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 3:08 PM

Is your printer the HP Photosmart e-All-in-One D110b Printer? Are you trying to connect wirelessly? If so it's not listed in Apple's About AirPrint - Apple Support document. The latest system it's specs say it's compatible with is Mountain Lion, a very old system. - about 10 years.

Have you tried connecting it directly to your Mac via USB cable? If you can't get it via USB contact HP Customer Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2022 3:08 PM in response to Beachboundsoon

Is your printer the HP Photosmart e-All-in-One D110b Printer? Are you trying to connect wirelessly? If so it's not listed in Apple's About AirPrint - Apple Support document. The latest system it's specs say it's compatible with is Mountain Lion, a very old system. - about 10 years.

Have you tried connecting it directly to your Mac via USB cable? If you can't get it via USB contact HP Customer Support

Jun 12, 2022 3:25 PM in response to Beachboundsoon

Hi,

Alternatively, if the router supports it, could you try WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) instead?

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02106007.pdf#d0e3145enww

This does not seem to be an AirPrint model. Do you have printer drivers compatible with macOS 12 Monterey? The HP support site appears to have drivers for older Mac operating system versions only. If necessary, you may want to check whether the HP 5.1.1 Printer Software Update download from Apple could be used (in spite of the system requirements). Look for something like the HP Photosmart D110 series version 3.3.2 driver listed in Printer and scanner drivers for Mac - Apple Support. This would be entirely experimental, and may not work at all. Make sure that you have backup copies of all important files (documents, photos, et cetera) before testing anything.

Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Reset the printing system on your Mac to solve a problem – Apple Support (UK)

my HP D110 printer will not connect with my new fiber optic router. Wifi set up wizard recognizes the network but says it is an invalid passphrase when it is run. Can anyone help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.