Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just got a new IPhone 13 and it will not pair with my my Apple Watch 3. Help!

How do I pair my Apple 3 watch with my new iPhone 13. It is necessary for my work as a nurse?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 8

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 2:05 PM

For Apple Watch to pair with an iPhone you need

• To use your Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 8, you need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later. Setup assistants on your iPhone and Apple Watch work together to help you pair and set up your Apple Watch.
  • To use your Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 7, you need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later. Setup assistants on your iPhone and Apple Watch work together to help you pair and set up your Apple Watch.
  • To use your Apple Watch Series 1 or later with watchOS 6.2, you need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later. Setup assistants on your iPhone and Apple Watch work together to help you pair and set up your Apple Watch.
  • To use your Apple Watch Series 1 or later with watchOS 5, you need to pair it with an iPhone 5s or later with iOS 12 or later—Apple Watch models with cellular require an iPhone 6 or later. Setup assistants on your iPhone and Apple Watch work together to help you pair and set up your Apple Watch.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2022 2:05 PM in response to Tericlow

For Apple Watch to pair with an iPhone you need

• To use your Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 8, you need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later. Setup assistants on your iPhone and Apple Watch work together to help you pair and set up your Apple Watch.
  • To use your Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 7, you need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later. Setup assistants on your iPhone and Apple Watch work together to help you pair and set up your Apple Watch.
  • To use your Apple Watch Series 1 or later with watchOS 6.2, you need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later. Setup assistants on your iPhone and Apple Watch work together to help you pair and set up your Apple Watch.
  • To use your Apple Watch Series 1 or later with watchOS 5, you need to pair it with an iPhone 5s or later with iOS 12 or later—Apple Watch models with cellular require an iPhone 6 or later. Setup assistants on your iPhone and Apple Watch work together to help you pair and set up your Apple Watch.

I just got a new IPhone 13 and it will not pair with my my Apple Watch 3. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.