Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if someone gained access to my apple iCloud and purchase a subscription without my knowledge using a device that I don’t have access to???

Someone gained access to my gmail account which so happened to be my apple iCloud account and made changes to my account as if it was me making those changes to my own account, while using a other devises that I don’t own or have assess too??

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 4:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 4:08 PM

There are scam messages (falsely) claiming purchases, and seeking to acquire Apple ID credentials.

If an unauthorized purchase actually happened, then the associated Apple ID has been compromised:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Two-factor was also likely not enabled, and you will want to enable that. (Described in the link)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2022 4:08 PM in response to phoenix253

There are scam messages (falsely) claiming purchases, and seeking to acquire Apple ID credentials.

If an unauthorized purchase actually happened, then the associated Apple ID has been compromised:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Two-factor was also likely not enabled, and you will want to enable that. (Described in the link)

What if someone gained access to my apple iCloud and purchase a subscription without my knowledge using a device that I don’t have access to???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.