Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There was an attempt to charge a foreign online service requesting ง@Apple.com/Bill

There was an attempt to charge a foreign online service requesting @Apple.com/Bill, but I didn't have any orders. And my bank hasn't paid the bill, and I've already blocked the bank account. So i want to know. How can I check what it is that @apple. com/bill charged to me because there is no e-mail telling me what the billed item is? Sorry, my English is not very well.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 5:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 5:48 PM

Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history to see what you were charged for, cancel subscriptions and request refunds.

Also, see this link→Avoid phishing emails, fake ‘virus‘ alerts, phony support calls, and other scams and companion video:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2022 5:48 PM in response to seohyun0218

Here is a one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history to see what you were charged for, cancel subscriptions and request refunds.

Also, see this link→Avoid phishing emails, fake ‘virus‘ alerts, phony support calls, and other scams and companion video:

There was an attempt to charge a foreign online service requesting ง@Apple.com/Bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.