Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have an iphone 7 that got ran over by a truck and will not turn on and im trying to get all my contacts on my new phone but i have not been able to get all my contacts transfered over

is there anyway im able to get my contacts off of my old iphone7 that is not working so i can put them into my new phone i have tried doing the backup and restore options and nothing is working i have all my photos and notes and stuff but no contacts

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 6:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 6:22 PM

Your Contacts should sync from iCloud. ☁️

Need more help?

Contact Customer Support by phone or chat:

2 replies

Jun 12, 2022 6:28 PM in response to robertneal86

If you were using iCloud for your contacts, they’ll be accessible via iCloud.com, and will also be accessible to a new iPhone or iPad or Mac associated with the same Apple ID.

If you have backups of the crushed iPhone on a computer or in iCloud, that can be restored.

If there are no backups and no use of iCloud Contacts, your options is heroic recovery of the contents from the crushed iPhone. Which seems very unlikely, at best.

i have an iphone 7 that got ran over by a truck and will not turn on and im trying to get all my contacts on my new phone but i have not been able to get all my contacts transfered over

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.