You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Apple watch, the location/last seen is not helping

Hello, I have lost my apple watch series 7 in a myserious way, here's how :

I was driving on the highway from point A (gas station 1) to point B (gas station 2).

• At point A (around 4:30 pm): I had my watch and it was on.
  • At point B (around 8:00 pm): I couldn't find it, looked everywhere in the car, but it was not there.

So naturally, I open Find My app, my watch was last seen at 6:00 pm and it showed a location on the highway between point A and point B (around 100 km from point A).

I also marked my watch lost at 8:14 pm.

I decided to go back and check the 1st gas station (point A), and on the way, I stopped at the location shown in the 'Find My' app. To my surprise, the watch was now seen 1 minute ago a few meters away!

I actually thought my watch was there somewhere and kept looking for an hour with no luck.

I also went to Gas station 1 and looked but found nothing.

The weird thing is a few minutes after I got back home, I opened the Find My app and the location for my watch was home, also it last seen a few minutes ago!

I really can't understand how this can help me find the watch, 1000% not in the car or at home!!

Please help if you have any idea what's going on.

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 7:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 12:58 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Lost Apple watch, the location/last seen is not helping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.