Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE not working after iOS 15.5 update

iPhone se not working right after iOS 15.5 update calls everything my Mac

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 10:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 1:50 PM

Nothings working weight iohone user guide that was downloaded when iOS update 15.5 says macOS Monterey my bank account has been shut down I called the number On mobile app that I’ve had set up for few years now says citizens state bank and lady says it’s just citizens bank and they are on the other side of the country asked for my ssn and i defused to give it to her called apple filed reports and asked to have an exspress phone shooed to me over night yawing my apple care plan and they have denied me every gime I ask now like I said I’m misssing thousands of dollars from my work checking account just tried make a phone call and says google will try and place call for u enter your name ?went into where’s my iPhone app showed this phone off line and was showing iPad with me when I was at a buddy’s house yesterday all kinda weird stuff why I contacted apple several monthus ago and told them what was going on and they gave me run around

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2022 1:50 PM in response to Alancito

Nothings working weight iohone user guide that was downloaded when iOS update 15.5 says macOS Monterey my bank account has been shut down I called the number On mobile app that I’ve had set up for few years now says citizens state bank and lady says it’s just citizens bank and they are on the other side of the country asked for my ssn and i defused to give it to her called apple filed reports and asked to have an exspress phone shooed to me over night yawing my apple care plan and they have denied me every gime I ask now like I said I’m misssing thousands of dollars from my work checking account just tried make a phone call and says google will try and place call for u enter your name ?went into where’s my iPhone app showed this phone off line and was showing iPad with me when I was at a buddy’s house yesterday all kinda weird stuff why I contacted apple several monthus ago and told them what was going on and they gave me run around

iPhone SE not working after iOS 15.5 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.