Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Return Issue

Is anyone have solution for my problem as I have bought Airpods from flipkart and no one helping me if I want to return this. I also discussed with the apple advisors but no one helping me out. I just wanna return it and I want my money back.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 11:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 11:26 PM

JyotiRattan Said:

"Airpods Return Issue: Is anyone have solution for my problem as I have bought Airpods from flipkart and no one helping me if I want to return this. I also discussed with the apple advisors but no one helping me out. I just wanna return it and I want my money back."

-------

Return these to the Seller:

No. I have never had this problem. But, if you purchased them from that seller, then they're who you have to return them to.

Try "Contact Us" Contact Us - FlipKart

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2022 11:26 PM in response to JyotiRattan

JyotiRattan Said:

"Airpods Return Issue: Is anyone have solution for my problem as I have bought Airpods from flipkart and no one helping me if I want to return this. I also discussed with the apple advisors but no one helping me out. I just wanna return it and I want my money back."

-------

Return these to the Seller:

No. I have never had this problem. But, if you purchased them from that seller, then they're who you have to return them to.

Try "Contact Us" Contact Us - FlipKart

Airpods Return Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.