Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello, i forgot my son's apple ID, but we remember password. now we have problem with phone and i need icloud to resolve it, but cant remember ID, what can we do? ((

hello, i forgot my son's apple ID, but we remember password. now we have problem with phone and i need icloud to resolve it, but cant remember ID, what can we do? ((

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 8:23 AM

5 replies

Jun 13, 2022 8:26 AM in response to Ninutsa1330

See the following Apple articles:

Set up an account recovery contact

Set up an account recovery contact - Apple Support

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Help a friend or family member as their account recovery contact

Help a friend or family member as their account recovery contact - Apple Support (IN)

👉 you can help your son.

How to generate a recovery key

How to generate a recovery key 

👉 FYI: Write down your recovery key and keep it in a safe place.

Jun 13, 2022 8:29 AM in response to Ninutsa1330

See if you can recover the ID. An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  

Apple ID - Find  -     

Other ways to find your Apple ID

You can check to see if you're signed in to the App Store, FaceTime, or Messages on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, or check to see if you're signed in to iTunes for Windows on a PC. You can also go to iCloud.com or appleid.apple.com and see if your Apple ID prefills on the sign-in screen.   

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.