Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 won't turn off, won't even force turn off. I am not able to use any apps, I click on them and nothing happens

Side button only functions as siri, no matter how long I hold siri reappears there. Apps can only be used as 3d touch.There's option called 'share the app' so I clicked on it to try. it says " the operation couldn't be completed. (_UIViewService-InterfaceErrorDomain error 0.) typed this to google, seems like it's itunes related problem.I can't even open settings to find out about the problem. Anyone has any idea about what's wrong and how I can fix it? Thanks.

I can't find an answer to this, and can't use my phone at all, please help!

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 9:05 AM

Hello ~ Give this excellent tip by * Axel Foley * a try…

(1) Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

~Katana-San~

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2022 9:05 AM in response to FerozilGOD

Hello ~ Give this excellent tip by * Axel Foley * a try…

(1) Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

~Katana-San~

iPhone 13 won't turn off, won't even force turn off. I am not able to use any apps, I click on them and nothing happens

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.