Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I pay for my Office 365 subscription I initiated in 2019?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 1:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 2:11 PM

How did you subscribe to Office 365? Through the App Store? Though Microsoft's website? Some other way?

If your subscriptions is paid through Apple account, then it should automatically be charged to your credit card or other payment method associated with your Apple ID, unless something happened to it.

Is the subscription on your account? Link-> Find and change your subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Is there payment method associated with your Apple ID up to date and usable? link-> Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2022 2:11 PM in response to 72usna72

How did you subscribe to Office 365? Through the App Store? Though Microsoft's website? Some other way?

If your subscriptions is paid through Apple account, then it should automatically be charged to your credit card or other payment method associated with your Apple ID, unless something happened to it.

Is the subscription on your account? Link-> Find and change your subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Is there payment method associated with your Apple ID up to date and usable? link-> Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.