Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My airpods are brand new. They stop working when placed more than 6ft from my iphone. It's something wrong with the connectivity. Can you please help?

My airpods are brand new, stop working when placed more than 6ft from my iphone. It's something wrong with the connectivity? What can I do to fix it please?

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 7:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 12:54 AM

viet-anh160 Said:

"My airpods are brand new, stop working when placed more than 6ft from my iphone. It's something wrong with the connectivity? What can I do to fix it please?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Bluetooth:

Troubleshot the Bluetooth of the iPhone itself.

A. Re-Enable Bluetooth:

Disabled, then enable Bluetooth In Preferences. See where things go from there.

B. Use this Site: Pair a Third-Party Bluetooth Accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2022 12:54 AM in response to viet-anh160

viet-anh160 Said:

"My airpods are brand new, stop working when placed more than 6ft from my iphone. It's something wrong with the connectivity? What can I do to fix it please?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Bluetooth:

Troubleshot the Bluetooth of the iPhone itself.

A. Re-Enable Bluetooth:

Disabled, then enable Bluetooth In Preferences. See where things go from there.

B. Use this Site: Pair a Third-Party Bluetooth Accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

My airpods are brand new. They stop working when placed more than 6ft from my iphone. It's something wrong with the connectivity. Can you please help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.