Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription Cancel Pro Version

Dear Team,

Could you please help me how do I cancel the subscription Pro Version for 1 month. I did it by mistake.

Thanks

Sushma

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 10:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 10:16 PM

If the subscription isn't billed through Apple:

Don't see the subscription when you follow the steps to cancel your subscription? You might have purchased that subscription from another company.

On your bank statement, find the charge for the subscription. If your bank statement doesn't say Apple, apple.com/bill, or something similar, Apple doesn't provide this subscription to you. To cancel the subscription, contact the company that offers the subscription to you. Statements often list the name of the company, such as Hulu, Pandora, YouTube, Amazon, HBO, etc.

Resources:

View Purchase History.

▷ Cancel a Subscription.

Confirm charges on your billing statement.

Billing and Subscriptions.

Returns & Refunds.

Request a Refund.

▷ Check Refund Status.

Need more help?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2022 10:16 PM in response to SushAadhya

If the subscription isn't billed through Apple:

Don't see the subscription when you follow the steps to cancel your subscription? You might have purchased that subscription from another company.

On your bank statement, find the charge for the subscription. If your bank statement doesn't say Apple, apple.com/bill, or something similar, Apple doesn't provide this subscription to you. To cancel the subscription, contact the company that offers the subscription to you. Statements often list the name of the company, such as Hulu, Pandora, YouTube, Amazon, HBO, etc.

Resources:

View Purchase History.

▷ Cancel a Subscription.

Confirm charges on your billing statement.

Billing and Subscriptions.

Returns & Refunds.

Request a Refund.

▷ Check Refund Status.

Need more help?

Subscription Cancel Pro Version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.