You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone performance

I would like to trade in my iPhone 12, but it is having problems...Is it possible I can trade it in?

iPhone 12

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 11:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 11:39 PM

Yes you can! Apple will give you a device estimate for your iPhone 12 based off of what condition you declare it as. And worst case, they can recycle it for free!

Apple Trade In - Apple

So if you click on the link above you can choose to get a new device and trade in your iPhone or if you scroll down, you can trade in your iPhone for an apple gift card

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 13, 2022 11:39 PM in response to sophiaanaoye26

Yes you can! Apple will give you a device estimate for your iPhone 12 based off of what condition you declare it as. And worst case, they can recycle it for free!

Apple Trade In - Apple

So if you click on the link above you can choose to get a new device and trade in your iPhone or if you scroll down, you can trade in your iPhone for an apple gift card

iPhone performance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.