Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Found Airpods

Hi - I have found some airpods whilst on holiday. I connected to my device to see if there was a message to get them back to their owner but there wasn't. I also thought connecting will send the location but didn't have anyone come to my apartment to collect. How can I get these back to their owner?

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 12:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 12:36 AM

TA1 Said:

"Found Airpods: Hi - I have found some airpods whilst on holiday. I connected to my device to see if there was a message to get them back to their owner but there wasn't. I also thought connecting will send the location but didn't have anyone come to my apartment to collect. How can I get these back to their owner?"

-------

Hand this In:

Be honest about this and hand it in to local authorities, or to the lost and found department where you found it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2022 12:36 AM in response to TA1

TA1 Said:

"Found Airpods: Hi - I have found some airpods whilst on holiday. I connected to my device to see if there was a message to get them back to their owner but there wasn't. I also thought connecting will send the location but didn't have anyone come to my apartment to collect. How can I get these back to their owner?"

-------

Hand this In:

Be honest about this and hand it in to local authorities, or to the lost and found department where you found it.

Found Airpods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.