Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cut and paste multiple paragraphs using Mac dictation

How do I cut and paste multiple paragraphs using Mac dictation? My iMac is brand new and completely up-to-date. I can't seem to understand how to copy multiple paragraphs and then paste them into another document. Does anybody know how to do this?

BTW I am disabled and have no use of my hands. I must depend entirely on dictation. 29 go to sleep it go to sleep yes it is she will go home good yes OK on your way out yeah who is that smell I see you tomorrow thank you very much

iMac Pro

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 11:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 7:56 AM

Moe 13 wrote:

How do I cut and paste multiple paragraphs using Mac dictation? My iMac is brand new and completely up-to-date. I can't seem to understand how to copy multiple paragraphs and then paste them into another document. Does anybody know how to do this?

BTW I am disabled and have no use of my hands. I must depend entirely on dictation. 29 go to sleep it go to sleep yes it is she will go home good yes OK on your way out yeah who is that smell I see you tomorrow thank you very much

You can Call for accessibility support

United States: 1-877-204-3930.

on-line—

Accessibility Support - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2022 7:56 AM in response to Moe 13

Moe 13 wrote:

You can Call for accessibility support

United States: 1-877-204-3930.

on-line—

Accessibility Support - Official Apple Support

How do I cut and paste multiple paragraphs using Mac dictation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.