Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference returns June 10, 2024

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Infos about stolen iphone

My iPhone was stolen more than a year ago and i am worried about my data but it shows in find my phone that it still erase pending.. does that mean my phone is still off or the thief was able to open and restore it?

iPhone 7

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 12:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 1:08 PM

seya240 wrote:

My iPhone was stolen more than a year ago and i am worried about my data but it shows in find my phone that it still erase pending.. does that mean my phone is still off or the thief was able to open and restore it?

IF you enabled a 4 to 6 digit passcode, then you data should be safe unless it was easy to guess. It is still pending because device is powered off. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2022 1:08 PM in response to seya240

seya240 wrote:

IF you enabled a 4 to 6 digit passcode, then you data should be safe unless it was easy to guess. It is still pending because device is powered off. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Infos about stolen iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.