Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to add a mac that was purchased from Amazon to Apple Business Manager without wiping it?

We have 3 macs running Monterey and I am trying to get the profile installed for them to be added to the Apple Business Manager. We purchased them from Amazon prior to having a business manager account set up. I see instructions to do it from a completely wiped system, which I want to avoid. In the Users section of Apple Business Manager, I see where it says "Enroll" device, and when I follow the instructions I get "Enrollment Failed. Please Try Again". Any ideas?

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 6:53 AM

Jim_dugan wrote:

We have 3 macs running Monterey and I am trying to get the profile installed for them to be added to the Apple Business Manager. We purchased them from Amazon prior to having a business manager account set up. I see instructions to do it from a completely wiped system, which I want to avoid. In the Users section of Apple Business Manager, I see where it says "Enroll" device, and when I follow the instructions I get "Enrollment Failed. Please Try Again". Any ideas?

Get Support for Apple Business Manager

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2022 6:53 AM in response to Jim_dugan

Jim_dugan wrote:

Get Support for Apple Business Manager

Is there a way to add a mac that was purchased from Amazon to Apple Business Manager without wiping it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.