Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally of for a subscription - it says go to apple subscriptions to remove.. I see the subscription in there but no spot to say cancel .. like other subscriptions I’ve had and then later not wanted

Accidentally got a subscription last night , tried to go to Apple subscriptions to delete it like it said and there is no way to cancel the subscription.. I can see it listed but only the dollars it cost not a cancel option . I do not want it and did not mean to pay for it. I’ve also contacted the company

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 7:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 8:24 AM

If there is no cancel button at the bottom, then its either not set to renew, or was already cancelled. There is nothing more that needs to be done in either case.

link-> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If there is no Cancel button, the subscription is already canceled.

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2022 8:24 AM in response to steffanie72

If there is no cancel button at the bottom, then its either not set to renew, or was already cancelled. There is nothing more that needs to be done in either case.

link-> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If there is no Cancel button, the subscription is already canceled.

Sep 14, 2022 7:05 AM in response to Macaracuay

Macaracuay wrote:

I Accidentally got a subscription today , tried to go to Apple subscriptions to delete it like it said and there is no way to cancel the subscription.. I can see it listed but only the dollars it cost not a cancel option . I do not want it and did not mean to pay for it. I’ve also contacted the company . It was only a mistake and I try to cancel it immediately.

App "mSpy Lite" for $49.99 please refund that amount to my credit card.

Thank you

Manuel Vega

If there is no cancel button, it means its already been cancelled and there's nothing left to do.

If you need a refund contact Apple Support directly here: link-> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Sep 13, 2022 11:39 AM in response to steffanie72

I Accidentally got a subscription today , tried to go to Apple subscriptions to delete it like it said and there is no way to cancel the subscription.. I can see it listed but only the dollars it cost not a cancel option . I do not want it and did not mean to pay for it. I’ve also contacted the company . It was only a mistake and I try to cancel it immediately.

App "mSpy Lite" for $49.99 please refund that amount to my credit card.

Thank you

Manuel Vega

I accidentally of for a subscription - it says go to apple subscriptions to remove.. I see the subscription in there but no spot to say cancel .. like other subscriptions I’ve had and then later not wanted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.