Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes - album no longer available in your region

Hi I previously downloaded an album by simple minds (5x5 live) and it is (or was) in my library.

Today I went to play it and I’m told it’s not available in my region? Can it be made available. If I had paid for it from the store would it still not be available.

technically I suppose I have paid through my subscription. I’m surprised and disappointed by this and would like to understand why this has happened. Surely if you’ve added it or bought it it’s yours. I get new stuff comes out with different rules but come on !!!

can I have a my music back please it’s a favourite

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 8:08 AM

3 replies

Jun 15, 2022 12:39 PM in response to ally08

Apple Music/iTunes doesn’t co-exist with personal/ripped collections very well. Use instead, a 3rd party app like File Explorer, the basic version of which is free. The pro version works across all Apple devices on your local network and also popular cloud services. Both versions are ad-free and come with built-players, can recommend.

iTunes - album no longer available in your region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.