Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I verify my phone number?

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 11:42 AM

Based on your screenshot, you use mobile phone billing as an Apple ID payment method.

👉 See this Apple article: Availability of mobile phone billing as an Apple ID payment method

Availability of mobile phone billing as an Apple ID payment method - Apple Support (MD)

-> contact your carrier.

Or change your payment method, see -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

You can also use your Apple ID balance as payment method: Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2022 11:42 AM in response to mugiwara_

Based on your screenshot, you use mobile phone billing as an Apple ID payment method.

👉 See this Apple article: Availability of mobile phone billing as an Apple ID payment method

Availability of mobile phone billing as an Apple ID payment method - Apple Support (MD)

-> contact your carrier.

Or change your payment method, see -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

You can also use your Apple ID balance as payment method: Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.